Supply Haul #2
I’ve done it again! Shopping for craft supplies has become my weakness!! There are so many useful tools available, I hardly know where to start! As I mentioned in My Work Space, my Ma has lent me some supplies and I based my needs off of making those supplies work. Today I am doing haul post of all my great finds! These tools have already helped complete a few products. Ones that I am pleased with! Finally!
The bulk of the haul is included in the photo above. Pictured:
- Tim Holt’s distressed ink. A small set of four. I really like the color combination of this quad. It suits the style of NYAC perfectly.
- Next (left) a ball of yarn that was on sale. My daughter will use this to make anklets and bracelets for her friends.
- Above the yarn is a large package of paint brushes with a Recollections, white blender pen. I use that to add touches to my watercolor paintings. I haven’t successfully worked with watercolor paint yet but I have been practicing. The colors are beautiful it is just a matter of me learning how to paint designs.
- In the upper right there are some Tim Holt dobbers. These are used to place ink or paint on them and dob stencils onto your project. I haven’t tried these out yet.
- Below the dobbers are two packages of blank cards. I will use these to decorate and sell.
- On top of the cards is a large stamp with cursive writing. The words can not be read because they are so small but I have used this on two projects as the background and the effects are beautiful.
- In the bottom right corner, you will find eyelets by Recollections. I bought a cool tool that will close those.
- Above are my new tools a crop.a.dile and tag punch. The crop.a.dile punches mini holes in paper, leather, cards and all kinds of material, sealing them with eyelets. The tag punch will be used to make tags to attach to products.
I am fortunate to have received a few donations which were spent purchasing this round. I provided the funds for the difference. I am a savvy shopper only buying products at a discounted price. I also accept gift cards and supply donations. If you have any unused craft paper or stencils, paint etc… craft supplies; donate. I’ll gladly give you my address to send the items my way. I have reduced my hours at my primary job for the summer in order to focus on this passion project. Come fall I will resume my schedule but until then funds are tight. No pressure to donate but if you can, please do. I am starting from a humble beginning. One which I am grateful for. This opportunity has connected me with a side of myself that had been lost.
Thank You to all of my followers for your encouraging words and support. Without you, I wouldn’t have had faith in myself to do this.