We breezed on through July without any difficulties. Can you believe the Hen House is already 2 months old? Sheesh time doesn’t stand still for nobody!
Let’s take a glimpse into our July:
- Affiliate advertising was added to our site!
- A Disclaimer was added to the site to inform readers that we are affiliate associates. Links will be placed in most posts for easy shopping access.
- A Mission Statement was added to the site as well to verbally express to people what it is this site intends to do.
- I did a second haul for supplies.
- Our daily views have been increasing over the month.
- A sticky post was added. The comprehensive guide to stationery. This makes it easy to access.
- We gained quite a few new followers!! Yay. Welcome
- I have stuck to a posting schedule. Alternating weeks, Monday and Friday and then Sunday and Wednesday. It has worked so far this month and all of the posts have been scheduled and submitted before the day they went live. This is a big accomplishment on my behalf
- I created two cards that I am pleased with.
- We joined Instagram
July was a productive month. I appreciate all the feedback I received. I am going into August prepared and ready to have a third successful month with views continuing to increase. Share with your blogging friends about NYAC. The more the merrier 🙂