How did August treat ya’ll? It wasn’t too shabby for the Hen House. We keep making strides, moving us forward on this mission. Let’s take a glance.
- I did my first review of an affiliate advertisers online studio.
- We climbed substantially in followers on Instagram.
- Facebook and Pinterest accounts were established.
- I made the executive decision to not move forward with the Facebook account for multiple reasons.
- I designated a craft space in my room.
- We are at over 100 followers!!!
- I posted yet another supply haul.
- I received a donation from Ashley, Becky and one from my sister 🙂
- A subscribe pop-up from MailChimp was added to the page! Yay (still learning about it)
My plans for NYAC is for us to grow at a steady rate and continue the interaction. I do not wish to have a site with thousands of followers and no conversation. I prefer us to be an intimate space where I can explore my creativity. Thanks for joining me on this journey! I hope y’all enjoy this site as much as I enjoy creating content for it. Lots of love and positivity from me to you! Have a wonderful September!!!