Not Your Average Chick

Stationery Enthusiast & Mental Wellness Advocate

Hey, chicks!

Once before I published Random Facts About Me that detailed some randomness about myself.  I figured I would continue that with 10 other things that make me, me!!

1. I am the middle child!  Yupp, middle child syndrome is real.
  2. I smell everything and if it stinks, I may smell it twice!  Disgusting I know. 🙂
  3. I am a texture person.  Certain fabric soothes me and I refuse to eat some food because of the texture.  Marshmallows for example.
  4. I have small feet for a tall girl.  I wear a size 7.
  5. I love Louisiana regardless of the humidity, bugs, and gators.
  6. I twirled a baton for 5 years.  From 4th grade until 9th grade.
  7. I am extremely close to my mother.
  8. I can take naps standing up.  Not literally but I can sleep sitting up.
  9. My favorite numbers are 11 and 3.  I really like 333.
  10. All three of my names, first, middle, and last, end in e .

Share a few random things about yourself in the comments!  Lets chat!

Advertisements

13 thoughts on “10 More Things About Me

1. ashleyleia says:

Food texture is a huge deal for me. I don’t eat onion, mostly because of the texture. And dammit, people put onions in everything!

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes they do! I like raw purple onion and the rest sauteed. No raw white or yellow onion. I don’t like squishy. lol. It feels like it is suffocating me.?!

2. amydwestphal says:

I can sleep like that too! Is it a mom thing?. I’m the baby with big ole feet and I love weird texture. Especially in food. Fun!

Liked by 1 person

1. Dang! I’m boring! lol I would love to meet you. Perhaps we could male that happen some time in the future. I’m not sure if it is a mom thing or not but I do know I love me some sleep 🙂

1. amydwestphal says:

That would be fun! My sister in law visited Louisiana last spring and loved it. I hope to travel more when my girls are a bit older. I love me some sleep to. It haven’t had a proper nights in years 🙄

2. How old are your girls? Mine is 16! Shew

3. amydwestphal says:

Little one just turned 5 my older one is 8. They are just terrible travelers still.

Liked by 1 person

4. Littles indeed. My daughter has a gypsy soul. She’s always been down to travel. She loves it!

5. amydwestphal says:

That’s awesome. I’m hoping we will get there soon

3. manyofus1980 says:

Oh you don’t eat marshmallows? Your missing out! I love me some marshmallows! My fave number is 4, or 19, well cuz they are my birthday dates!

Liked by 1 person

1. No marshmallows for me! Too squishy. Lol.. 19 is a good number. It’s odd and prime 🙂 My best friends is 4. Good to see you over here at NYAC. I always appreciate your support, chick!

1. manyofus1980 says: