Once before I published Random Facts About Me that detailed some randomness about myself. I figured I would continue that with 10 other things that make me, me!!
- I am the middle child! Yupp, middle child syndrome is real.
- I smell everything and if it stinks, I may smell it twice! Disgusting I know. 🙂
- I am a texture person. Certain fabric soothes me and I refuse to eat some food because of the texture. Marshmallows for example.
- I have small feet for a tall girl. I wear a size 7.
- I love Louisiana regardless of the humidity, bugs, and gators.
- I twirled a baton for 5 years. From 4th grade until 9th grade.
- I am extremely close to my mother.
- I can take naps standing up. Not literally but I can sleep sitting up.
- My favorite numbers are 11 and 3. I really like 333.
- All three of my names, first, middle, and last, end in e .
Share a few random things about yourself in the comments! Lets chat!