We are 4 months old!! WOW
Can you believe we are about to be in October?!?!?!
How did the monthly motto work for you?
The Best is Yet to Come
For myself, I am still waiting on the best …. I am working on bringing the best to myself I should say. At the end of each month, I like to do these At A Glance post because it rounds up our month’s highlights. Do you enjoy these post? I hope so. Let’s get moving!
- In September I added a list of goals for the month. Being out of practice, I’d say I fell flat on my face with a few of them. The no spend September flew out the window when I ordered some things online on the third of the month and again on the 9th. Let’s just say it went downhill from there.
- Our Instagram, @acelynne, following keeps growing. Our name also changed! I actually won a giveaway in September for cash budgeting envelopes! My first win on anything in life. 🙂
- I kept on schedule, plus some, with posting this month.
- I touched on some important days in the month, World Suicide Prevention day and 9-11.
- I published three posts in regards to mental health.
- We received a donation from Amy Westphal, again. This is the third generous donation from Amy and I’ve decided she deserves something from NYAC for doing so! Thank you for believing in me Amy ❤
- We have also grown our following on the blog. Now at 134 followers! Slowly but surely
- My daughter attended homecoming on the eighth of the month. She looked absolutely stunning. I didn’t dedicate a post to this but I am in the process of writing one in reference to this day and many others. It will be posted soon enough.
- I wrote another review
- I did my first ever gift guide
Wow!!! After listing all of that, I’d say I was busy! I was going to add a few more details but I didn’t want to lose anyone’s attention! lol
Did you realize the Hen House was so busy this month?? I surely didn’t! How about you? Did blogging keep you busy? Life in general? Let me know about it in the comments!