October’s Motto is…
The best way to predict the future is to create it!!
Nice. I really like that and it falls seamlessly into place with where I’m at in the scheme of things with this life of mine.
October’s Realistic Goals
This month I broke my goals into three categories. Regardless of last months fails, I will achieve those I set this month! The three categories are:
Personal is for work and home, soccer and other child activities. Blogs is what I want to achieve with both blogs this month and NYAC is for creating. I have a feeling that breaking life down into these categories will make it easier for me. Last month was too broad and I didn’t take anything into account when I made September’s goals, I just whipped ’em up out of thin air and we see where that got me!
- Save $10.00 a shift for Christmas shopping until Black Friday.
- Smile more 🙂
- Make Christmas list of makes
- Make request off list for days needed off for soccer games and tournaments. Write in the request off book.
- Be a better friend.
- Add links to old posts. Update information.
- Keep posting on schedule on NYAC and at least once a week on my personal blog.
- Reblog a post on Saturdays on NYAC.
- Complete Septembers tasks of making journals from start to finish.
- Stock up on backgrounds.
- Collect groups of papers to make signatures.
Let’s see how this approach works. Already it seems more reasonable as well as attainable. I did, however, have a successful No Spend Week the last week of September. I had to prove to myself that I could have self-control.
Chick tip: Writing your goals down makes you 40% more likely to achieve. (affiliate link)
How do you achieve your goals? Do you set monthly goals? Tell me about what works for you in the comments.